Glabrezu - Tanar'ri Demon Edit
The Glabrezu are a subset of Tanar'ri class spirits also called Type III Demons. Like all demons, Glabrezu come from the deep planes, specifically a chaotic and tumultuous plane known as The Abyss.
For general information on Glabrezu, see the Glabrezu entry in the Pathfinder SRD.
Physical Traits Edit
When summoned, glabrezu manifest on the physical plane as 5m tall behemoths. As physical beings they typically weigh around 2.7 metric tons. While bipedal, glabrezu have six limbs - two bestial legs, a pair of massive arms tipped by enormous lobster-like pincers, and two stunted-looking clawed arms.
The average Glabrezu is a Force 7 Spirit from the Deep Plane of the Abyss. Some glabrezu are more powerful, but few are less.
- Combat Factors
- Large Pincers inflict STR+4 damage - Reach +2
- Small claws inflict STR damage - Reach +1
- Allergy (Holy, Severe)
- Allergy (Cold Iron, Severe)
- Assensing, Astral Combat, Perception, Unarmed Combat, Counter Spelling, Spellcasting, Ritual Spellcasting, Conjuring (Quasits, Incubi, Succubi, and Vrocks only), Binding, Dismissal, Con, Etiquette, 5 Knowledges of choice
- Astral Form, Materialization, Sapience, Banishing Resistence, Mind Link, Confusion, Regeneration, Immunity: Electricity
- Optional Powers
- Energy Aura, Accident, Psychokinesis, Tainted Wishgiving, Fear, Resistance: Fire, Resistance: Cold
- Typical Spells
- Detect Magic, Chaos, Reverse Gravity, Stunbolt, Clairvoyance, Clairaudiance, Slay Living